ABRAHAM ADVENTURES

ABRAHAM ADVENTURES
My Lolo Dodong

Thursday, February 10, 2011

KOTA KINABALU – Day 2 (Feb 1, 2011)


After breakfast (sandwich & coffee) I picked up the city map and started to move. First, I visited the Sabah Tourism Board. It’s a building with lots of information about tourism in Sabah as a whole. Ask anything, tell the staff about your problem and they always have an answer to it. What a tourist-friendly place! You can also see around the city clean toilets free of charge, telephone booths, trash boxes, street signs, etc.

Food is cheap in KK. At only MR4 you can have rice with choice of 1 viand and free soup. Additional viand or veggie costs MR1. Beef and chicken are fresh, as you can taste it. Wow!

Walking around, I went to Segama Complex passing by Hyatt Regency. What a nice seaside scenery. After taking some photos, I went to Suria Sabah, a big mall, and walked my way back to the hostel to rest. It was a very hot sunny morning.

At 3:00 PM I headed to Wisma Merdeka (mall), to KK Plaza (mall) to eat lunch. After eating I walked towards the Post Office, City Plaza, bus terminal, city hall and then to Centre Point (mall) and located at the back is the Warisan Square (mall). While at Warisan Square, the rain started pouring and I needed to walk fast back to the hostel. On my way back to the hostel I bought packed dinner because the restos will close at 9:00 PM. I ate dinner inside my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment