ABRAHAM ADVENTURES

ABRAHAM ADVENTURES
My Lolo Dodong

Thursday, February 10, 2011

KOTA KINABALU – DAY 4 – Feb 3, 2011


After eating breakfast I went back to Sabah Tourism Board to get some maps and brochures for future references. Then I decided to buy some souvenir shirts or ref magnets or keyholders for “pasalubong.” But there were no shirts with Kota Kinabalu printed in front. Just before going out Suria Sabah, I saw a sale corner and I bought 2 pieces of briefs which are made in UK.

Inasmuch as I knew how cheap the bus fare to Wawasan, I decided to stroll at Plaza Wawasan. I took my lunch there and bought some souvenirs to take home. I spotted boxes of Sabah Tea, so I bought some for my friends.

On my way going back to the hostel, I bought some bath soaps too. Usually, they sell goods by 3’s. I rested and packed up my things in the afternoon.

Late afternoon there was another guest who came in the hostel and he stayed in the dormitory too. He was from Australia and his name is Mitchel “Mitch” Stone. He is a psychology student and just having his holiday in SEA. He gave me his email address because he wants to visit the Philippines too someday. He’s going home early at 5:30 AM the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment